Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Caring

If I had to choose one adjective about me I would choose caring. I would choose caring because I almost always put others before myself and I am very inclusive. I also work with other volunteer groups like sharing and caring hands which helps homeless people. I also volunteer for a group called feed my starving children which is a group that feeds starving children in struggling areas. Another way I can be caring is I am very sympathetic towards others. Because I am so involved with volunteer groups and I am very inclusive I think that makes me a very caring person.

9 comments:

bloggerboy said...

very nice good use of poka dots.

Anonymous said...

i like your adjective paragraph.it seems like you are a very caring person!

Sarah said...

i like your profile and you did a good job writing your paragraph

SARAH said...

i like your profile and i liked the adjective you choose

Kiley said...

you have a really good paragraph and your page is really good

olibobollie11 said...

i like your paragraph and blog layout. very cool

Angelica said...

Heyyy Isabelle! Okay, I love you layout! Mostly because its the same as mine. And your paragraph is put together nicely.
ttyl
--angelica

hope said...

your paragraph is really good and i like your polka dots- i used them too

madie said...

cute profile! and nice paragraph too.