Sunday, September 21, 2008

A Piece of Cake

My favorite book that i have recently read was A Piece of Cake by Cupcake Brown.  This is one of my favorite books.  A Piece of Cake is about a girl named La Vette who lives in calfornia with her parents when one day a tragic thing happend to her family and changed her life forever.  She gets put in a bad foster home and she looks to drugs and alcohol to solve her problems.  If you are one of those people who cant pay attention to boring books or you have a hard time paying attention then I recommend this book to you.  This book is a great memoir (true story) and really makes you think and make you feel grateful for what you have in life.  If you want more information about this book you can go to www.cupcakebrown.com. This book really made me change my perspective on life and makes you think that anything is possible if you set your mind to it.  

2 comments:

jennyp said...

I saw this book in Barnes&Noble the other day and thought it looked really good.

faith.hope.love. said...

I want to read this now. I really do haha. But that is so funny that the author's name is Cupcake! :) haha I love that